[ANN] GLX Application Framework

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Apr 2 12:13:22 EDT 2008

On Mar 31, 2008, at 9:38 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:
> Today I'm announcing the GLX Application Framework. The GLX
> Application Framework provides a foundation of common building
> blocks for building applications in Revolution (2.8.1 and above)

I just noticed that I left some code in the main framework library
that was 2.9 specific. It had to do with checking command line
parameters passed to a Windows application on startup. 2.9 introduced
the $# value which returns the number of parameters passed in. While
this code would not cause an error, the "command line files" property
would not be set correctly on Windows. I also noticed that I had not
documented "command line files". I have updated the PDF to include
this property and I've added a lesson about it:

<http://glxapp.screenstepslive.com/topics/show_lesson/104?lesson_id=833>

I created a lesson showing how to upgrade the glxapp_framework.dat
file for those of you who already created an application using the
framework.

<http://glxapp.screenstepslive.com/topics/show_lesson/104?lesson_id=832>

Regards,

--