Rev quicktime problem

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Apr 2 10:16:28 EDT 2008

I'm having a problem with one particular customer and I just don't
know what the issue might be. What I am asking him to do is no
different from any other customer, yet it won't work on his computer.

This customer just bought a generic PC (put together in a shop where
he lives). I've sent him a video file (.mov) to view in a very simple
Rev program. Every time he opens the screen to view this video, Rev
crashes. Yet, he can open the file with no problem in Quicktime.

Every other part of my Rev program runs fine for him. The problem
only occurs when he tries to view a video.

He's using XP and has every recent Windows update.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Richard Miller