Why isn't this a date?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:03:01 EDT 2007

Yes, that was a poor choice of dates.  I substituted one date for
another to avoid using real data, as was the case with that date as
well.  I'm running an ODBC census extract for an insurance renewal,
for which I need to compute ages, and since it failed for the first
employee in the list (whose birthdate is actually in the 1940's), and
additional tests returned the same result I didn't think there would
be a threshold where there wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, thanks for confirming the bug.  I'll revzilla it.

Here is one of those cases where not being able to intercept commands
in the inheritance path is a bad thing, because this would be one of
those things that would be easy to patch in the interim.