Remove subset from array

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Sep 21 06:33:56 EDT 2007

Thank you for your reply, Dick. I think that "difference" would be a
good name, although RunRev Ltd might always come up with something else.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this matter?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 17-sep-2007, om 22:56 heeft Dick Kriesel het volgende geschreven: