Proportional Scaling of non-EPS images in RR ?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Sep 18 13:15:17 EDT 2007

Richmond, this should work, I think:

on scalePic pImg
   put min(the height of this stack / the height of pImg, the width
of this stack / the width of img pImg) into tFactor
   set the height of img pImg to the height of img pImg * tFactor
   set the width of img pImg to the width of img pImg * tFactor
   set the top of img pImg to 0
   set the left of img pImg to 0
end scalePic

Best,