Kiosk Question - Lock User In

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 15 18:31:42 EDT 2007

Sivakatirswami,

Witch and PullTab might help as explained here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWa3iuZnHJs

and one might write an external that talks to the SystemUIMode API:

http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2002/tn2062.html

and you could replace the Finder with your own application.
Unfortunately, Apple seems to have removed the relevant pages.

This looks interesting:

http://lists.apple.com/archives/carbon-dev/2006/Jul/msg00459.html

You might find more info if you use your favorite search engine.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 15-sep-2007, om 21:59 heeft Sivakatirswami het volgende geschreven: