breakpoint is suddenly being ignored in IDE

flexiblelearning at aol.com flexiblelearning at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 09:48:02 EDT 2007

Hi Mark

Another instance when breakpoint will be ignored is if the object containing the breakpoint is disabled before the breakpoint occurs.

I had that a couple of days ago and it took me a while to figure out what was happening!

on mouseUp
  set the disabled of me to true
  breakpoint
  put "Hello World"
end mouseUp

/H

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.