OS X menubar not updating

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Sep 7 11:12:00 EDT 2007

set the text of btn works for me. I've never used 'put into' however.
perhaps you have to load the entire menu text in a variable , insert
or rewrite each line and then set the text of the button to it.

I assemble a complete menu listing on the fly on mousedown, then set
the text of the button to it. This all happens before menupick. This
guarantees refreshing just in time.

This definition of lock menus in the docs seems to say you can't
change the menubars when they are locked ??? See what happens when
you take that line out.

"Sets the lockMenus property to true, preventing the menu bar from
being updated when the controls for the menu bar are changed."

this seems to be quite different than LOCK SCREEN.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o