slash in file name on OS X

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Thu Sep 6 02:19:47 EDT 2007

Thanks Jim!

Renaming would break links in video editing software to the video
files, but I could temporarily rename the files until I am done with
them, then rename them back.

The only hassle is that they'll have to quit their editing program.

I am going to try to eliminate the path by changing the defaultFolder
next...