question about MacOS X title and tool bars.

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Sep 4 14:34:53 EDT 2007

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:23:20 -0300, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Hello Friends,
> I wish to make my title bar extend to include my toolbar like the current
> mac os x apps does. Is there anyway to do that except using a custom fake
> windowshape to mimic this?

You mean the white roundRect control in the title bar that lets you
show/hide the toolbar? If so, then you're right - the only way to do
this at the moment is with a custom windowshape. If you mean something
else, please explain (I'm a bit thick sometimes :-) ...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/