[ANN] Lame Encoder

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Sep 3 14:08:58 EDT 2007

Devin, I'm not sure if what you downloaded is the command-line
version of Lame.

If you type "usr/local/bin/lame -v" into the terminal, you should see
some version info about lame. If you get something like "command not
found", then you don't have the right library.

I got it via macports (http://www.macports.org/), which is a great
way of getting and installing any number of command-line utilities
and apps, most of which can be got at with Rev through shell commands.

Let me know what you find in the terminal...

Best,

Mark