Grouping Inside Groups

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 31 06:48:41 EDT 2007

Hi Sakari Ruoho,

Could you please post your script?

One way to do this is to start editing the background before grouping
objects.

on mouseUp
   start editing group 1
   group btn id 1004 and btn id 1006
   stop editing group
end mouseUp

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 31-okt-2007, om 10:53 heeft Sakari Ruoho het volgende geschreven: