Rev 2.8.1 NOT Leopard ready! METAL LOOK

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Oct 30 10:46:50 EDT 2007

Well, Rev is not yet spec'd for Leopard.

You are not alone. There are so many apps that I use* that are not
ready, that I've put off installing Leopard indefinitely, even though
I just bought the 'family pack'.

My opinion: "metal" mode has been so unstable for so long that it
deserved to be abandoned years ago.

Eric Chatonet has had a workaround for years for a 'metal' look using
a simple graphic that works everywhere, including Windows. Why don't
you see if his metal stack does  what you want.

The tutorial is part of Eric's free 'Tutorial Picker' plugin.

*audio, video stuff.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o