SQL Lite for RunRev?

David Burgun dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Oct 29 11:40:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

What do you mean by "SQLite is included with RunRev nowadays" ? I
downloaded the latest version of RunRev, but can't see any mention of
SQLite anywhere. If use the revDB commands, will they automatically
pick up SQLite? I've been trying to find something on this for a
while now and can't see anything specially addressing this in the
RunRev docs or on their web site.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave