The Documentation

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 26 23:15:07 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

the webnotes server is down at the moment. It will resume shortly with
enhanced abilities... since BvG called me Crazy, and I take that as a
cumpliment, I'll try to push this forward. Just let me have my dinner
and take a bath, been a long day here in Brazil.

The webnotes addon to BvG docu is built upon FTP. Notes receive a UUID
and their attachments receive one too. They become files on my server,
each documentation entry becomes a folder, so it is dead easy to
maintain it.

Recently I migrated my VPS to a better account and forgot to move the
webnotes ftp account.

cheers
andre