The Documentation

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 25 23:55:22 EDT 2007

Kay C Lan wrote:
> People shouldn't be saying the Rev Docs should be this or that. People
> should be complaining that Goodman, Shafer, DeVoto, Progue et al have failed
> to see the vast market of purchasers, stepped into the void to wield their
> talent in the direction of Rev books.

The majority of Rev's 4000+ pages of documentation was authored by the
DeVoto mentioned above, using a style guideline very similar to the one
she used for "HyperTalk 2.2: The Book".

As for a third-party opportunities, get Apple to bundle Rev for free
with every Mac and I think we'd see plenty of new books about it. ;)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal