SQLite3 - problems connecting to database

Lynn Marie Peterson lynnp333 at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 15:28:58 EDT 2007

Hi folks ~

Has anyone else had trouble connecting to an SQLite3 database now that it's
integrated into the current Rev v2.8.1 gm-3?

I have no problems connecting and interacting with mySQL databases using
either the Rev Database Query Builder or the Rev commands themselves.  It
"appears" as though Rev connects to an SQLite3 database as the Database
Query Builder says it's connected after clicking on the Connect button,
however there is no returned database ID and when I change to the Record Set
in QB, the popup menu to the tables says the table(s) are not available. It
says it is connected, even if the full path to the database is not filled
out, so I suspect it's not connected at all.

If I force type in the name of a table, I get the Rev error message:
An error resulted for the SQL command in the database: employeeInfo
Revdb error: Database Error: SQL error or missing database
Query: SELECT * FROM employeeRecords

I've used both Terminal and the open source app SQLite3 Database Browser
v1.3  to create a simple SQLite3 database, but am having no luck. I'd really
like to use SQLite3 for apps that only need single user data storage/access
that travel with the app.

Is there something I'm missing?
Thanks to any and all that can end this frustration.

Lynn Peterson
OS X 10.4.10 [non Intel]
Rev Studio v2.8.1 gm-3