Revolution => Flash

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Oct 20 11:16:43 EDT 2007

Thanks, Andreas.

Unfortunately, I think that the requirement to have Director
available makes this method unfeasible.

I am not familiar with the Flash format. What is the byte level and
how do I find it? Or is that clearly described in the File Format
specification?

Do you think there would be a possibility to do this without Director?

Best regards and thanks for taking the time to explain this,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 20-okt-2007, om 16:03 heeft Andres Martinez het volgende geschreven: