iSight, video Library

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 18 17:10:24 EDT 2007

Hi François,

i made  very simple stack that records fine using iSight. Write me
off-list and I'll send it to you.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 18-okt-2007, om 22:55 heeft Francois Chaplais het volgende
geschreven: