Doing in RR what we used to do in HC.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 15 15:41:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

I think that a HyperCard conversion FAQ would be helpful. I'd be
pleased to put one on the runrev.info site, if we can come to an
agreement on what should be in that FAQ.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 15-okt-2007, om 21:24 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven:

<snip>

> 2. Nobody (that I know of) has sat down and written a
> 'table of equivalencies' to help the transition.
>
> The latter could be integrated into the documentation
> for RR.
>
> Discuss . . .
<snip>