OS X - Parental Controls: can't start my runrev runtime

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 08:20:51 EDT 2007

I came across this a few years ago, and discovered that there's an
extra tag required in the plist for the application before it can be
chosen as an allowed program.

Unfortunately I can't remember any more details, except that the tag
name was something like CIExecutable. It definitely started with CI.
There should be something in the list archives, probably 2004-5.

Ian