ANN: New free game "Eier-Eggs" :-)

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Oct 7 07:59:36 EDT 2007

Hello friends,

I put a new game on my website: <http://www.major-k.de/downloade.html>
Scroll down the page...

This has been in my drawer for about 6 years and I finally found,
finished and compiled it today.

"Eier" = "eggs" in german, stupid name I know, but what the egg :-)

I could also have named it:
-> Getting started and having fun with the "mousemove", "move",
"movestopped" and "send in..." commands!
but you will agree that this would have just been a bit too stupid.

Instructions:
Select the number of chicken and (egg-dropping!) speed, start a new
game, move the egg-catcher with the mouse
and collect as many eggs as you can, but beware or the very rare
purple spotted eggs! :-D

No highscores or something, just simple and pure time wasting!

Oh, yes, you can let your kids play it, too, of course!

Have fun!

Best

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de

P.S.
Again a very big "Thank you" goes to Klaus Junghans (whereever you
are) for the wonderful illustrations
of the egg-catcher and the chicken!