Printing "can't end last page" error

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 18:26:26 EDT 2007

I'm using Revolution Studio 2, and I'm having trouble getting printing to
work.   What's really strange is that printing works from my standalone all on my
Mac, but if I take the same app and try it on another Mac, printing doesn't
work - - - it displays the select printer/layoff/portrait/landscape popups, but
then when you go to print, it displays a small popup window in Revolution
which says "Can't end last page".   Now what's strange is that when I did the
build, I am sure to include the printer option in the settings.   I'm trying to
print to a LabelWriter 400 label printer.