menu accelerators problem

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:27:54 EST 2007

Hi Sarah,

Well, this seems to work - thank you for the suggestion.

I use set the menubar all the time for my Mac apps but the docs say:
"Platform Support: MacOS and OS X
Use the menubar property to specify which menus appear in the menu bar
on Mac OS systems when a stack is the active window."

My app is Win which leads me to ask if this is a doc mistake and if
not, then why does it (apparently) matter on Windows?

Should I report this and if so, as what?

Thanks again,
Ron