Inserting image from clipboard results in black square

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 20 05:11:12 EST 2007

Hello,

Rev 2.8.1 470, Win. I get again customers who come into my mysterious image
copying problem. I copy an image into the clipboard and at some (not very
many) customers, probably only on windows platform, when they paste this
image into another program (e.g. word) they get only a black square instead
of the image. Because of I can't reproduce this error on my machines, it is
very hard to find the problem, or at least a workaround. This is my code:

export snapshot from grp "grpClipboard" to tClipboardImage as jpeg -- (I
tried it first with png, with same result)

set the clipboarddata["image"] to tClipboardImage

Has anybody ever seen this behaviour or does anybody has an idea for a
workaround to the above code?

Thanks for any hint

Tiemo