Windows Display Problems

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 15 13:29:35 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the info!

If you just did this, it would be the same:

send "HandleProgressUpdate 0,0,100" to scrollbar "Progress" of card 1
of stack "Progress"

send "HandleProgressSetCaption 0,0," & AddQuotes("Hello World") to
field "Caption" of card 1 of stack "Progress"

Wow! I didn't know you could set stackFiles manually, cool!

All the best
Dave