Windows Display Problems

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Nov 15 12:39:12 EST 2007

Hi Dave,

I don't understand:
You say you use send "ProgressUpdate theProgressAmount" to stack
"Progress"
And you send code snippets that refer to HandleProgressUpdate?
In addition, this code is in the progress bar's script and not in the
stack's script.
Have you a ProgressUpdate handler in the script of your "Progress"
stack?
This is the one that would be fine to know in order to be able to
help you.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.