Windows Display Problems

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 15 08:29:33 EST 2007

Hi Xavier,

Long time no scan! Thanks for the help on this. The way I am using
the Progress Bar is as follows:

The progress stack had a number of Command Handlers that get called
by the using stack:

ProgressInitialize - Initializes the Progress Bar and set the Ending
Limit in the Scroll Bar.
ProgressFinalize - Closes the Progress Stack.
ProgressUpdate  - Sets the Value of the Scroll Bar,
ProgressSetCaption - Sets a message to be displayed in a field.

The main stack then works like this:

go stack "Progress"  --Initially Hiddens
set the defaultStack to <the name of this stack>

send "ProgressInitialize theProgressEndValue" to stack "Progress"

then in a loop:

ProgressSetCaption("The Caption")
send "ProgressUpdate "theProgressAmount" to stack "Progress"

and finally

send "ProgressFinalize " to stack "Progress"  --Hides the Progress
Window and closes it

That's about it really. This works fine on a mac!

All the Best
Dave