[ANN] Quartam PDF Library joins RevSelect program

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 13:22:31 EST 2007

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Jan!  Good move.
>
> In my shop the biggest need we have is to be able to
> display and search
> PDF contents.  Anything in the pipeline for those
> tasks?
>
> --
>   Richard Gaskin
>   Managing Editor, revJournal

Hi Richard et al,

At this point in time, the focus is on creating PDF
files. Even if they're just a bunch of instructions in
a text file, reading and interpreting them is not an
easy task.
Eventually, the library will be extended for such
features, but there's plenty to do already to make
things as easy as, say, a single line command to print
the contents of a stack, consistently across
platforms.

Cheers,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====