Planning ahead for threads and more interactivity in rev apps

Xavier Bury xavier.bury at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:02:43 EST 2007

The communications is what i didn't need. The 3 apps I made are a reporter
which pulls the info,
a bat generator - generates what needs to be launched and a monitor which
also kills zombie processes.

The bat generator creates the batches (never too many) and launches a bat
that runs alls batches.

I might do some db storage with it later but not planed or needed for the
moment.

The tricky part was to know which process is which that was hung or launched
by this process and that was resolved
by tracking the cmd's PID's with pstool from sysinternal.com. Nice and
easy...