Problem with more than one open stack

David Burgun dave at looktowindward.com
Sun Nov 11 21:07:07 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a stack that runs a task that takes a about 2 mins to run.
While it's working I want to display a simple Progress window, this
works ok, except the when I Go to the Progress stack, the calling
stack loses it's context so that references to fields on the stack
don't get resolved, e.g. "this" stack refers to the Progress Stack,
not the Driving Stack.

How can I display one stack (e.g. the Progress Stack) have have it
update, but have code running in another Stack? I am "Sending"
messages to the Progress stack to set the thumb position every N cycles.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave