Idle handlers and Text files

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 6 11:47:28 EST 2007

Hi Len,

That's really too much honour for me, but I'm always glad to help.

There is a nice stack by Richard, explaining the message hierarchy.
You can find it here: <http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>

The message hierarchy is extensively documented in the HyperCard
literature. I don't know of any good reference directly connected
with Revolution, except fo page 103 of the user manual PDF included
with Revolution 2.7.1 and later.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 6-nov-2007, om 17:13 heeft Len Morgan het volgende geschreven: