Idle handlers and Text files

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 6 09:03:29 EST 2007

Hi Len,

The preOpenStack message should be sent in the IDE when a stack
opens. I believe there was a bug in a particular version of
Revolution, which prevented the message from being sent under
particular circumstances.

The message that is never sent to a stack in the IDE is the startUp
message.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 6-nov-2007, om 14:49 heeft Len Morgan het volgende geschreven: