Solution for closeField problem

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Thu May 31 20:02:03 EDT 2007

Michael, Ken, Jacque,
In my original post I said I'd already used "select empty".
It worked under 2.7.2 from July of last year.
When we made a new standalone (from the same original Rev stack) using
2.8.1, copy and paste ceased to work.
There may be something in my code that affects this (code was attached
to a previous email) but it is really quite simple and appears to be
clean. We have been testing the new code today and, so far, it is
working as desired. If "select empty" works for you, that is fine. If
you need my workaround, you are welcome to it; I hope it helps.
Paul Looney

PS Jacque, I can't afford to pay Phil what he's worth, let alone give
him a raise and I wouldn't dare give him a demotion. Besides you've met
me, you KNOW he's right about this "normal" thing...