Solution for closeField problem

Michael Binder runr at prismpole.com
Thu May 31 09:16:57 EDT 2007

Paul Looney wrote:
> I originally used "select empty" - with 2.7.2. It created
> some problems (such as deselecting text) but mostly it
> worked.  But it broke copy and paste in 2.8.1.
> Paul Looney

Hello Paul and Ken,

I made the 'select empty' suggestion a couple of days
ago in Paul's previous thread:  "Closing a field by
clicking a button -OS X"

Paul, there must be something else going on in your stack
if 'select empty' does not work for you.  It works
fine for me in Rev 2.8.1.  If it really broke for you
under 2.8.1 then perhaps you have stumbled on a new
bug that crops up in your environment but not mine.
I am working on a mac ibook G4, OS 10.3.9.
--Michael Binder