All this talk about DataBases

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed May 30 15:03:46 EDT 2007

I'd go for SQLite or Valentina.

trying to make sense out of 1 million records, you need a good query
language, one that is able to do more than one "operation" with a
single query. Just imagine looping your indexes over and over again
trying to find the cross-references you're looking for. Using a
"real" database in this case will save you time and effort.

Andre