revSpeak with 2.8.1

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue May 29 09:40:23 EDT 2007

Hi Sims,

Some dlls with 2.8 *must* be in the exe folder to run (it is the case
with libeay and ssleay but should not with revSpeak...)
Have you tried to test the result (answer the result): it could you
give a clue:
 From the docs: If text to speech is not available on the current
system, the revSpeak command sets the result function to an error
message.
  ;-)

Le 29 mai 07 à 15:04, Jim Sims a écrit :

> I just made a very simple standalone to test revSpeak on WIndows
> (Same stack tested and works fine on OS X).
>
> I made sure it included the revspeech.dll option when building the
> standalone,
> it was in the Externals folder.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.