Passing Params to Handlers -- Did it Change?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon May 28 22:35:55 EDT 2007

Either my memory is bonkers, something changed or there is a bug

I have this in a top script, that picks up an file name on a loop:

global gCurrentFolder

on mouseUp

   put fld "fileList" into tImages

   repeat for each line tImage in tImages
     put (gCurrentFolder& tImage ) into tNextImage
     set the filename of image "currentImage" to tNextImage
     scaleImageToWidth(360, tImage)
   end repeat
end mouseUp

as a test I have, in the stack script:

on scaleImageToWidth pWidth, tImage
   put pWidth; exit to top

end scaleImageToWidth

And, to my surprise, the params passed to the handler are not being
parsed...

I get this result for the first param "pWidth"

360,DSCF0347.JPG

Is this not correct syntax for for passing several values to a handler?:

   scaleImageToWidth(360, tImage)

I thought this always worked before.. i must be missing something here.

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com