[ANN] id3libv1.0.0

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Mon May 28 20:51:33 EDT 2007

From: "Graham Samuel" <livfoss at mac.com>

G'day Graham,

> This is pure vulgar curiosity, but what is an id3 tag, and indeed  what
> field of endeavour does it belong in? I followed the link but  still
> didn't get it.

id3 tags are (patented) tags inside an MP3 file (the MP3 music format file)
that allow a program to read them to determine defining information about
that file such as the song name, artist, genre etc.

Scott Kane
CD Too - Voice Overs Artist  & Original Game and Royalty Free Multi-Media
Music
"In painting a tiger you can paint the skin, but not the bones."  Confucius