Relative folder paths

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun May 27 06:35:51 EDT 2007

On 26/05/2007 03:09:07, Bill Vlahos (bvlahos at mac.com) wrote:
> Richard,
>
> This
> doesn't seem to do anything useful to me.
>
> How would I get a list of files in the "DataFileFolder" and then get a
list of files in the "Preferences" folder?

Hi Billl

Have a look on  my rev user space under nijinsky (I need to reregister to
use this so I cant check myself (never understood this requirement from
within the IDE)> Anyway. If you cant  see it there go to
www.gla.ac.uk/~rh82p and look for Bob's file finder. This is posibly more
than you need but it should get you on the way.

It have a directory walk routine with filters for filetypes. For all
filessimply use *.*

Cheers
Bob