Error in docs about "file creation date"

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 18:44:28 EDT 2007

On 5/22/07 3:30 PM, "Wilhelm Sanke" <sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de> wrote:

> As far as I know, however, the situation may be at least different for
> Windows and MacOS. I do not know if the OSX finder could access EXIF
> data automatically, but WindowsXP surely does.

A glimpse of why cross-platform can be difficult or impossible.  Parameters
dispersed, formatted and gathered in so many ways.  Of course, those
companies never change how they do things, so, thankfully, the "moving
target challenge" is not a factor.

(I am leaving out the possibility that an OS could have bugs in it, since
OS'es are not released before thorough beta testing.  All these updates for
OSX are merely cosmetic or to improve your iTunes Store shopping
experience.)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas