printing two card same page?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue May 22 10:23:14 EDT 2007

Robert, I'd create a temporary card onto which I could copy and paste
each of the other cards, arranged so that they fit on a single page;
then print the temp card; or some such tom-foolery. I'm doing
something such as that right now, though I'm using images that
replace the original contents of the card at print time, but I'm not
having to provide enough area to accommodate the contents of two
cards. It's just a matter of hiding and showing stuff at the right
time. You could even use a temp or "print" stack with different size
cards. Not extremely simple, but very doable in a short amount of time.

Joe Wilkins