Code Signing Anyone?

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Mon May 21 22:11:20 EDT 2007

From: "Shari" <shari at gypsyware.com>

> I have not yet taken the leap.  Pretty much figured that for the moment,
> most Winfolk recognize it for what it is.  Most of my sales have come from
> Macfolk.  Though I must confess, Winsales have dropped a lot these past
> few months.  Connection?  Dunno.

I doubt signing is killing your sales markedly (if at all) yet.  But I do
believe that in time it will because MS seem hell bent on "making it so".

> I guess this means I need to sign up for the Rev newsletter if I want to
> read the article ;-)

The articles are stored online on RR's site.  But I really do recommend
subscribing.  They always have something cool that is Rev related and you
can't have to much Rev related information.  :-)

Scott Kane
"Nothing is as powerful as an idea whose time has come."  Victor Hugo