WARNING BUG ! Rev fails to Communicate

Camm29 Camm29 at tesco.net
Mon May 21 17:12:05 EDT 2007

Well , thanks to all that gave comments/advice on this topic !

Firstly . I have given myself a Big Kick !

Always install the latest driver if available !! kick
Always install the latest driver if available !! kick
Always install the latest driver if available !! kick
Always install the latest driver if available !! kick
Always install the latest driver if available !! kick

kick

Rev no longer hangs with the latest driver (2.3.0) ! suprise !
The only issue I have is that the hardware vendor only has a licence for
hanging version 1.6 , that's why I still have a problem.
But REV seems to be in the clear , sort of !!!

Should Rev have locked up in that way ?? , other applications did not ?
Shall I remove the report ???

Best Regards
Camm