Externals databasse

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Mon May 21 11:37:19 EDT 2007

I've brought my project into the current build, and I can connect to
PostgreSQL fine.

Which version of PostgreSQL are you using?
I'm using: http://www.postgresqlformac.com (if you decide to go this
route, backup your db and uninstall it, then install PostgreSQL for
Mac).

Have you moved the db? Can you connect to it with any other client?
Have you changed the port?

Cheers,

Luis.