Build for Classic

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 18 13:47:53 EDT 2007

Fortunately, I have one of the last and greatest G4s. It's about 8
years old now - I think. So my only concern is whether the drives
will continue to work forever. (smile) I tried to boot up my SE30 the
other day and, probably because I had forgotten to keep it plugged in
so that the battery didn't peter out, it just sat there with a blurry
screen and nothing else. Some of the external hard drives I used with
it are still alive, so all is not lost. Just my ability to run System 8.

Thanks for you empathy,

Joe Wilkins