Quitting standalone, is this a bug?

Michael Binder runr at prismpole.com
Thu May 17 16:18:59 EDT 2007

Devon Asay wrote:

> You might try this and see what happens:
>
>  if the style of this stack is topLevel then -- would only execute
> if the stack receiving the shutdownrequest was non-modal.
>
>    if the visible of this stack then -- would ensure shutdownrequest
> would only be handled in a visible stack

Hi Devon,
I don't think that is a solution.  The problem with your suggestion
is that "this stack" does not evaluate to "myApp".

Likewise, when I write:  "the short name of this cd", it never
evaluates to the name of the card that the user is quitting from.

Did you try to replicate the bug with the example I gave?

--Michael Binder