Obtaining the hardware MacAddress ON WINDOWS

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu May 17 14:43:35 EDT 2007

Ian Wood wrote:
> Is the MAC address of the real hardware actually *visible* to the
> Windows install? I thought Parallels virtualised all network
> connections to the enclosed OS.
>
> Ian

I need to determine the REAL MacAddress, NOT from within the enclosed
"guest" OS. Parallels is installed, but not running. However the virtual
NICs are still visible as if they were real. The results of the shell
command "net config rdr" returns all of them. All I am concerned with is
which one is real.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>