Getting Icon out of ResEdit doc

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 16 17:56:46 EDT 2007

Hi Joe,

In ResEdit, copy the icon the same way you always did. Use Apple's
Icon Composer (which is installed with Apples Developer Tools) to
create an icon. You can simple paste the icon in Icon Composer. Point
the Standalone Settings to the icon file you have just created and
you're ready.

This way, you will get an icon 32x32 pixels large, which is rather
ugly. I'd recommend creating a new icon or, if that is not an option,
use an image editor to increase the size of the icon to 128x128 as
smoothly as possible.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 16-mei-2007, om 23:39 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende
geschreven: