Urgently!!!! How can I use runrev 2.5.1 send or receive Data or File by Bluetooth or Pop-port USB from Mobile Phone to my computer?

supote songthammawat supote.songthammawat at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:32:24 EDT 2007

I can do app on mobile. So data transfer and flow control on mobile is no
problem for me.
Thank you Sarah: I would like to know if it's possible for someone to do an
external to make RunRev (any version) able to use bluetooth/usb to exchange
data with mobile?
The link from Ian is about config MacOSX to exchange data with Lego
Mindstorms NXT.
http://juju.org/articles/2006/10/22/bluetooth-serial-port-to-nxt-in-osx